Data Protection Policy
Please find here our general policy on how we will handle your personal data as contained and shared on, and received through, our website and social media channels:
- As a processor of your personal data, we will process such data that you provide in line with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- When you share your personal data with us, this will mainly be for the purposes of utilising the Calendar, Village Groups pages and in any News items, as well as when corresponding through either the Suggestions and Contact Us mechanisms.
- When you request the publication of personal data to the website for these purposes, you thereby agree to its publication by other third parties.
- However, when personal data is shared by email through the website mechanisms, we will not wilfully share, publish or distribute such data without your express consent.
- Where you are seeking to publish personal data of other parties, we reserve the right to request the express consent of the party to whom the data relates before it is published.
- Please refer to our Social Media usage policy for how personal data shared on our social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) will be managed. By the terms of this policy, you agree to not share personal data from social media platforms to this website, unless it is your own personal data or we obtain the express consent of the person to whom that data relates for such data to be shared in this way.
- Where personal data is distributed to us it will be stored in line with the provisions of our GDPR Audit.
- Whilst we commit to ensuring personal data is represented accurately on the website, we do not take responsibility for any damage or otherwise caused by the accurate representation of incorrect or inaccurate data which is supplied by you, and when this comes to either party’s attention, the other should be immediately notified so that this can be rectified.
- You may at any time request that personal data is removed. Save for an emergency as notified, please allow up to 48 hours for this to be actioned. You do however have a responsibility to manage and monitor the personal data you share with us, and therefore to make reasonable requests in this regard.
- CPC in association with MFMedia will provide website security and data encryption (through a valid and current SSL Certificate) so that all data published on, and obtained through, the site is protected.
- If you have any concerns or complaints as to how your data is being handled, or seek any clarification on this policy, please contact our Clerk here.
1st version: November 2018
As well as our policy above governing how data is managed on this site, we publish here documents of more general scope confirming how the Council will process all personal data received through both online and physical communication channels in line with the GDPR. Accordingly, we include:
GDPR Audit (how we will process and store your personal data according to the specific way that it is received): GDPR DATA Audit – CPC
GDPR Policy Notice (a confirmation of how we will act as a Council with a responsibility under the provisions of the GDPR to process personal data in line with the terms of that regulation): GDPR Policy – CPC
Some latest news to appear here
rem ipsum dolor sit amet, illum feugiat ullamcorper an eos, mea reque justo zril ut. Eam tamquam argumentum conclusionemque ne, ex pri sumo tamquam salutatus. Alii mollis scripserit usu ne. Ipsum mollis vel ne. Ea his error principes similique. Mel ei oblique impedit corrumpit.